Last updated 04-30-2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms,” “Terms and Conditions,” “Agreement”) carefully before accessing, using, or completing any transactions, including but not limited to purchasing transactions, on the https://thevseat.com website (the “Site,” “Service”) operated by VSEAT Corp. (“Company,” “us,” “we,” or “our”). You may print this Agreement for your records.
YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICE, OR CONDUCTING ANY TRANSACTIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PURCHASING PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THE TERMS, THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE SITE AND MUST CEASE THE USE OF THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
By checking the “I AGREE” box prior to your purchase, you 1) Create a binding legal contract between us; 2) Agree to the Terms of the Site including the Arbitration, Privacy, and Shipping and Returns policies; and 3) Agree to conduct transactions by electronic means.
- PURCHASING POLICY. You may only use payment information and/or credit card information that belongs to you. At any given time, we may limit your purchase of Product(s).
- SHIPPING POLICY. Your Product orders are processed immediately. All shipments in the United States will include U.S. tracking information. A tracking link will be sent to you via email after your order has been processed and item has shipped. Your package is shipped for a flat rate and via Fedex throughout the U.S. Fedex only delivers to residential or business addresses. We regret that we can’t ship to a PO Box.
Although processing and shipping times may be delayed due to COVID, we will try to get your Product(s) to you within 1-2 weeks for all items marked “In Stock.” If an item marked “Limited” becomes unavailable, within 48 hours of your electronic order, you will receive an email with your expected shipment date. You will receive an email with anticipated shipment date and information for all items purchased that are marked “Pre-Orders” and “Custom.”
International Shipping. Extra charges and/or fees apply for international shipping. Duties, tariffs, and/or customs fees are not included. Please check with your local government or customs office regarding those charges.
Export Control. You agree to obey and comply with any and all applicable United States laws, rules, and regulations governing the export of goods.
- CHANGE, CANCELLATION, AND RETURN POLICIES
Change or Cancellation Policy. Orders are processed immediately once submitted and can’t be changed or cancelled. For your convenience we have an easy return process.
Return Policy. Items purchased directly from theVSEAT.com qualify for return. Proof of purchase is required.
For U.S. Domestic Purchases: Returns will be accepted within 30 days of purchase. The item(s) must be returned in the original packaging using our prepaid return label. There will be a $10.00 restocking fee. Original shipping will not be refunded. A refund, minus $25.00 for the shipping and restocking fees, will be issued to the original card used in the transaction within 30 days from receipt of your returned merchandise. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free shipping label and to start your return.
Merchandise that is returned after 30 days from purchase is eligible for store credit only.
For International Purchases: The U.S domestic return policy does not apply to international purchases. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics with IP anonymization as our web analytics service to help us gather, collect, and analyze the data on the behaviors of visitors to the Site and determine our effectiveness in Internet advertising. Google Analytics used cookies and may store cookies generated user information by transferring it to a Google server in the USA. Google may also transfer this user information to third parties. You can choose to disable the cookies, however this may not allow you to have full use of the features offered on the SITE. Because of the IP anonymization function, IP addresses will be shortened by Google for the Member States of the European Union (EU), or those in agreement with the EU. IP addresses are used by Google for user behavior analytics. Google also uses your User ID to track user interaction. Your Google User ID is anonymized, encrypted, and not linked with other data. Google Analytics is operated by the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
To prevent the collection of data via cookies and your use of the website (including your IP address), and processing of your data by Google, go to, download, and install the following browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
For more about Google Analytics go to: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/ .
To disable Google Analytics performance reports relating to demographics, interests and Google Display Network impressions go to: https://adssettings.google.com .
- PATENTS. Company believes in, has invested in, and continues to invest in the best research and design that leads to developing superior products. Company’s patents represent these investments. We have filed numerous patent applications, have patents pending, and are the recipient of numerous patents in the United States and Internationally. Our patent portfolio is part of our commitment to protect the innovations and set us apart in the bicycle industry. You are hereby placed on notice of VSEAT Corp.’s rights in the United States Patents listed on the Site and associated with the VSEAT®: US Pat. Nos. 10,486, 760; D899118.
- TRADEMARKS. VSEAT® and SIT ON IT® are registered trademarks owned by or exclusively licensed to Company and the use of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- COPYRIGHTS. All Contents of the SITE are: Copyright © 2021 VSEAT Corp., 13700 Marina Pointe Drive, Unit 1808, Marina Del Rey, California, 90292. All rights reserved.
- INTELECTUAL PROPERTY. The entire Content (collectively, “Content”) of the Site, Product(s), or Service, including but not limited to trademarks, service marks, patents, product designs, logos, design elements, text material, hashtags, graphics, photographic images, code, metatags, taglines, images, video and audio clips, downloads, user comments, and/or personal stories are owned by or licensed to the Company and protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property laws. To the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or Content in violation of Company’s and/or any third-party’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- USE. We make the Site and/or Service available to you. You may download, view, and print text and graphics from this Site, if such Content is only used for personal, informational, non-commercial, home use purposes only, and is not changed or modified in any way. Unless expressly provided herein, you may not download, use, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information or Content from this Site in whole or in part without our prior written permission. The Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Site, Product(s), and/or Service, and the Company retains full and complete title to the Site, Product(s), and Services, as well as all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to patents, trademarks and copyrights, therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Content on the Site, Product(s), or Service, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Product(s). All patents, trademarks, and logos are owned by the Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
- USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site, Service, or affiliated websites and/or services. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that the Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site, Service, or affiliated sites or services, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
- SUBMISSIONS. We do not seek or accept unsolicited ideas. By submitting any material, including but not limited to pictures and/or videos, comments, about the Company, individuals directly or indirectly affiliated with the Company, including but not limited to directors, employees, affiliates, influencers, and/or thought leaders, through the Site, or to Company’s websites and/or webpages with affiliated thirds parties, including but not limited to Linked In, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and/or You Tube, or websites at other third party affiliates, you expressly grant us and our affiliates a royalty-free, non-exclusive, fully transferable, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute such material, throughout the world and in perpetuity, in all media now known or hereafter devised and for all lawful business purposes. You also acknowledge and agree that if and to the extent the material submitted by you identifies you by name, likeness, voice or otherwise (“your identification”), the foregoing license granted by you will automatically be deemed to cover and extend to our use of your identification in connection with our use of the material submitted by you.
- INAPPROPRIATE USER CONTENT. You shall not make the following types of User Content available. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any User Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; or (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. We reserve the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Service, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. We intend to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
- ALLEGED VIOLATIONS. Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site, your ability to purchase a Product or Product(s), or the Service. To ensure that the Company provides a high-quality experience for you and for other users of the Site, Product(s), and Service, you agree that the Company or its representatives may access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse, infringement of third-party rights, or other unauthorized uses of the Site, Product(s) use or purchase, or Service. We do not intend to disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law, but we reserve the right to terminate your account or your access to the Site, Product(s), and Service immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if we believe that you have violated any of the Terms, furnished the Company with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Site or Service, or purchase of Product(s) by others.
- NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR PURCHASE PRODUCT(S). TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, SERVICE, OR PRODUCT(S) INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, SERVICE, OR PRODUCT(S) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION AND/OR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICE, OR PRODUCT(S) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- LIMITED LIABILTIY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR STATUTORY DAMAGES OR PENALTIES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION LOSS, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing Content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify Company for certain of your acts and omissions. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third-party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the Site, your violation of the Terms, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Company will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
- GOVERNING LAW. The Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Los Angeles County, California, USA in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the SITE, its Product(s), or its Services.
- SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. If any one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement. No waiver of any breach of any provision of the Terms shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use, copy, register as a domain name, reproduce, or otherwise display any of its Content including but not limited to trademarks, trade name, trade dress, trade secret, service marks, copyrighted material, patents and patented material, product designs, logos, design elements, text material, hashtags, graphics, photographic images, code, metatags, taglines, images, video and audio clips, downloads, user comments, personal stories, and/or confidential information owned by the Company or by any third-party.
- CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California, United States of America. Company makes no representation that any of the materials, Product(s) or Services on the Site are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any country or jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information: The provider of the SITE is VSEAT Corp., 13700 Marina Pointe Drive, Unit 1808, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. To file a complaint regarding the SITE or to receive further information regarding use of the SITE, send a letter to the above address or contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (with “California Resident Request” as the Subject Line). You may also contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at 916.445.1254 or 800.952.5210.
- CALIFORNIA SUPPLY CHAINS ACT DISCLOSURE. We support the goals of the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, to prevent human trafficking and slavery. Ethical behavior and compliance with local law are non-negotiable elements of our culture and are expected of every employee. We strive to select and maintain suppliers with the same values. We require that our suppliers meet or exceed local fair labor laws and environmental regulations and prohibits the use of child, forced, or other labor practices that violate local wage, hour, environmental, health, or safety regulations.
- PROPOSITION 65. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment requires that the state of California publishes and maintains a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. The link is provided for your convenience: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list.
At VSEAT Corp. we use non-toxic and environmentally safe materials in making the VSEAT®. The VSEAT® pad and substrate are made of thermoplastic elastane (TPE) sourced from a reputable US supplier. The same materials are also used in the production of other products currently sold in the US: consumer products, kitchen utensils and tools, toys, novelties, medical devices, hand tool grips, and sporting goods, to name a few. In addition, our manufacturing process is also non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
We strive to continuously monitor and review our materials to ensure compliance with non-toxicity and environmental safety standards.
- FORCE MAJEURE. If the performance of Company under this Agreement is prevented, hindered, or otherwise made impractical by reason of flood, strike, war, acts of government, pandemic, or any other casualty or cause beyond the control of Company, then Company shall be excused from its performance to the extent and so long as it is prevented, hindered, or delayed by such event(s).
- ERRORS AND INACCURACIES. The Site may contain errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to our Product(s), including but not limited to descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, availability and other information. If any information is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, we reserve the right to correct, change, or update such information or to cancel orders related to such information (including after you have submitted an order) without prior notice and issue a refund for amounts paid. Company cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of color or other product features is accurate.
- MODIFICATIONS. Company may, at any time, in our sole discretion, and without prior notice, (a) revise the Terms; (b) modify the Site, Product(s), and/or Service; and (c) discontinue the Site, Product(s), and/or Service. Company shall post any revision to the Terms to the Site, and the revision shall be effective immediately on such posting. Note that amended and/or changed dispute resolution terms do not apply to any dispute of which the parties have actual notice before the date of the amendment and/or change. You agree that, by continuing to use or access the Site following notice of any revision, you shall abide by any such revision. If you do not agree with the Terms, you should cease use of the Site immediately. If you have used the Site and agreed to the Terms and provided an electronic mail address, the Company will send you a link, via electronic mail, to any subsequent updated Terms.
- EXCLUSIVITY. You agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between you and Company, and that it supersedes any proposal, prior agreement, or understanding, oral or written, and any other communication between you and Company relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. BY USING THE SITE, PURCHASING, OR ACCESSING THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
- CONTACT US. If visitors of our SITE have any questions about the Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling 1-833-VSEATUS (1-833-873-2889).